Cannot connect to database
This error will occur within a web application when any of the following conditions are met:
- The database username/password is incorrect.
- The database name is incorrect.
- The user does not have the correct permissions to access the database.
- The database location is incorrect (the correct setting is localhost for most of our services)
- The The database server is unavailable.
Ensure that your database information is correct, and then try again.
If the problem persists, contact our support department and we would be more than happy to assist you.